About our white-labelled funds
We have been successfully managing white-labelled fund solutions on behalf of asset managers and professional intermediaries for over a decade.
Using our dynamic asset allocation process, we draw upon the full range of asset classes to create white-labelled fund solutions.
We have the ability to manage white-labelled funds across a number of strategies and asset classes, including Income, Growth, Multi-Asset and Target Return strategies.
Why would you consider White-labelled Funds?
White-labelled funds offer a range of benefits for clients and professional intermediary firms alike, these include cost efficiency, delivering specific client outcomes, diversification, improved reporting, platform accessibility and reduced business risk.
Key Features to Investment Approach
Our distinctive investment process sets us apart from our peers. In addition to our responsible stewardship approach, it is built on the following pillars:
Sarasin is one of the only discretionary fund managers to offer a truly global approach to equity investment. We are not constrained to any particular regions; we prefer to invest in companies that will benefit from long-term secular growth trends, regardless of where they might be listed.
We are long-term in our investment approach, looking a decade ahead and taking a holistic view of the underlying financial performance of the investments we make on behalf of our clients.
Our Thematic philosophy has been at the heart of our process for over 15 years. We are focussing on enduring mega-themes such as digitisation, automation, climate change, ageing and evolving consumption. We believe this gives us a better perspective of the investment opportunities available and provides superior returns over the long term.
what can be tailored?
Portfolios can target an investment objective of growth, income or a combination of both dependent on client outcomes
Portfolios can be built to meet a range of risk profiles
Ability to build active, passive or blended portfolios
Portfolios focussing on positive, negative and stewardship screening
our service commitment
- We are conscious of the long-term impact of fees on investment returns, and provide one of the most competitive pricing structures within the market
- Regular communications to support fund distribution e.g. conference calls, webinars, client seminars and joint PR activity
- Ongoing dedicated sales and product specialist support
- Monthly commentary to support Authorised Corporate Director (ACD) and Fund Sponsor with the production of factsheets
- Quarterly valuations and commentary for ACD and Investment Committee
- Bi-annual or annual written reports for the Annual Report and Accounts