How to invest in Sarasin funds
How to invest in a Sarasin fund
Invest via a platform
You can access our funds through one of the below online investment platforms. Please make sure you have read the Key Investor Information Document (KIID) of the relevant fund(s) you would like to invest in before making a decision.
Open an investment account with us
Alternatively, you can invest in our funds by opening an account with us. You need to obtain and complete a form, which can be found by:
- Downloading it from the relevant fund that you wish to invest in, or
- If you want to invest in a UK-domiciled fund, contacting [email protected] or +44 (0)333 300 0373
- If you want to invest in an Irish-domiciled fund, contacting [email protected] or +353 1 434 5111
Once you have completed the form:
- Post it to the address on the form, or
- Send it to your financial adviser
Where do I get confirmation of my investment?
Ensure you send the payment for your intended investment along with your application form, as well as the required anti-money laundering documentation (to be found on the form).
Once we have received your payment and documentation, we can process your application.
WHY DO I HAVE AN EMAIL from Northern trust?
Northern Trust is the administrator for our funds and they – rather than Sarasin & Partners – will send you correspondence on all administrative matters.
Once you have received an email from Northern Trust:
- Follow the link to the Northern Trust secure website to establish a secure link, which will ensure your personal information remain protected
- On the website, create a passphrase to access all emails on this secure website
- Log in, using your passphrase, and select your preferred delivery method in ‘settings’
Northern Trust is available to help with any difficulties or questions on the process:
If your query is about a UK-domiciled fund:
If your query is about an Irish-domiciled fund:
How do I send money to you?
You can invest your money with a lump sum, or by setting up a regular investment, or a combination of the two.
Lump sum investments
Once you have received confirmation that your subscription has been received, send your money via bank transfer to the bank details on the application form.
Complete the Regular Investment section and Direct Debit Mandate on your application form and send it to the address on the form. It takes approximately 10 business days to set up a direct debit and we normally collect payments on or around the 5th of each month
I have forgotten my passphrase
If you have previously visited the website and created a passphrase, but cannot recall it to log in, use the ‘I forgot my passphrase’ link and follow the steps.
at which unit price will I be invested?
We will invest your money using the share/unit prices calculated at the next valuation point namely at 12pm each business day.
You have the option of dealing over the phone for any subsequent investments you make after the initial one.
What is the minimum amount i should invest?
The following information on minimum investment and balance limits relates to direct investment into the retail share class of our funds.
We recommend that you consult a financial adviser before you invest.
|Investment and balance limits||GBP||EUR||USD|
|Minimum lump sum investment||£1,000||€1,000||$1,000|
|Additional lump sum investment||£250||€250||$250|
|Regular investment (monthly)*||£100||~||~|
* Please note that regular investments can only be set up for GBP currency funds and are not permitted for Irish unit trusts, except for the following funds: Sarasin IE EquiSar Global Thematic (GBP), Sarasin IE GlobalSar Dynamic (GBP) and Sarasin IE Real Estate Equity Global (GBP).
How do I find out how my investment are doing?
You can view the latest share/unit prices by:
- Viewing the daily fund prices on our fund page
- Calling us on +44 (0)333 300 0373 (if your query relates to a UK-domiciled fund or +35 314 345 111 (if your query relates to an Irish-domiciled fund
Note that these are historical prices, and not the prices at which you would be able to deal.
We will send you a statement showing your investment valuation every six months as at 30 June and 31 December every year.
You can also access the annual or interim Reports and Accounts for each fund, which has details of performance and commentary from the investment managers.View all funds