How to invest
How to invest in a Sarasin fund
open an account
To open an account with us, you need to obtain and complete a form which can be found by:
- Downloading it from the relevant fund that you wish to invest in, or
- If you want to invest in a UK-domiciled fund, contacting [email protected] or +44 (0)333 300 0373
- If you want to invest in an Irish-domiciled fund, contacting [email protected] or + 35 314 345 111
Once you have completed the form, post it to the address on the formView all fundsView all funds
where do I get confirmation of my investments?
Ensure you send the payment for your intended investment along with your application form, as well as the required anti-money laundering documentation (to be found on the form).
Once we have received your payment and documentation, we can process your application.
why do I have an EMAIL FROM NORTHERN TRUST?
Northern Trust is the administrator for our funds and they – rather than Sarasin & Partners – will send you correspondence on all administrative matters.
Once you have received an email from Northern Trust:
- Follow the link to the Northern Trust secure website to establish a secure link, which will ensure your personal information remains protected
- On the website, create a passphrase to access all emails on this secure website
- Log in, using your passphrase, and select your preferred delivery method in ‘settings’
Northern Trust is available to help with any difficulties or questions on the process.
If your query is about a UK-domiciled fund:
If your query is about an Irish-domiciled fund:
I have forgotten my passphrase
If you have previously visited the website and created a passphrase, but cannot recall it to log in, use the ‘I forgot my passphrase’ link and follow the steps.
How do i send money to you?
You can invest your clients’ money with a lump sum, or by setting up a regular investment, or a combination of the two.
Lump sum investments
Once you have received confirmation that your subscription has been received, send your money via bank transfer to the bank details on the application form.
Unfortunately our Charity funds do not allow regular investments to be made.
at which unit price will i be invested?
We will invest your money using the share/unit prices calculated at the next valuation point namely at 12pm each business day.
You can deal over the phone for any subsequent investments you make after your initial one.
what is the minimum amount i should invest?
The following information on minimum investment and balance limits relates to direct investment into the retail share class of our funds.
|Investment and balance limits||GBP||EUR||USD|
|Minimum lump sum investment||£1,000||€1,000||$1,000|
|Additional lump sum investment||£250||€250||$250|
|Regular investment (monthly)*||£100||~||~|
* Please note that regular investments can only be set up for GBP currency funds and are not permitted for Irish unit trusts, except for the following funds: Sarasin IE EquiSar Global Thematic (GBP), Sarasin IE GlobalSar Dynamic (GBP) and Sarasin IE Real Estate Equity Global (GBP).