We are delighted to announce Sarasin & Partners as the winners of the Investment Management Award at this year’s Charity Times Awards, celebrating best practice in the UK charity sector.
In their 22nd year, the objectives of the awards have remained consistent since their inception:
- To honour the outstanding professionals in the many and varied fields of charity management
- To recognise, celebrate, and promote best practice
- To support continuing professional development
- Contribute towards raising the standards of charity management
- To promote and raise the profile of the charity sector
- To provide recognition for those who are providing effective support to the sector.
Find out more about the awards and view the full list of winners.