A partnership with a heritage of responsible investing
Experienced investors on your behalf
With origins in the private bank J. Safra Sarasin Group, Sarasin Investment Management was established in 1983 as a London-based asset manager with a focus on global, thematic investments. After acquiring Chiswell Associates in 2004, the business was known as Sarasin Chiswell, until it was converted to a partnership in 2007.
We are trusted to invest £18.7 billion* on behalf of charities, private clients, institutions and intermediaries around the world.
* Sarasin & Partners LLP as at 31 March 2023 (updated quarterly)
Our partnership approach
Today we operate as an independent partnership based in London, serving a global investor base. The local partners and team own 40% of the equity of the firm, with the remaining 60% owned by Bank J. Safra Sarasin.
Where we work from
From our London headquarters and presence in the US, we serve a global group of individuals, charities, advisers and institutions.Contact SarasinContact SarasinContact SarasinContact Sarasin